lunes, 19 de octubre de 2009

About Xhstiaaan!

Hello ! I'm Christian and I'm 15 years old. I live in Sant Corneli and I live with my parents. I have one sister, she is 19 years old and she is living with her boyfriend.


I study in IES Guillem de Berguedà, in Berga. It has got over 600 students.


My favourite sport (and hobby) is motorcycling. I love motorbikes! I practise Trial, MX and now speed with my RS125. My motorbikes are: Gas TXT 270 ( Trial ), Suzuki RM125 ( MX ), Montesa Cota 315R ( Trial ) , Aprilia RS125 (only in asfalt circuit, because I can’t ride for the streets, I don’t have the license because I’m 15, and for the license you need to have 16 ). Here you can see some of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Plaanas46

I love MGP, 250cc, 125cc, WSBK, SSP, BSB, CEV, Enduro, MX and Supermoto... Well, I love everything has got two wheels and engine! I love the Two Strokes (2T) engines!


My favourites kinds of music are House and Hip-Hop


I like going out with my friends at weekends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario